Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty and supervisord

well, a quick google on supervisord shows that it looks pretty cool in
my book and I don't see a reason you couldn't use it to startup and
manage jetty...

the jetty init.d script is mostly to just track down java and jetty
locations, configure the environment a bit and launch it, I don't
think this would be too hard to do in this setup..

so long as your able to cd into your jetty install and run '> java
-jar start.jar' then you ought to be able to do that from this
supervisord setup.

most of your fiddling with jetty ought to be done in your start.ini
file so the startup process ought to be pretty trivial.

cheers and keep us posted on it,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell