Re: [jetty-dev] Using jetty embedded to create a multiprocess web application server

Am 13.04.2011 16:43, schrieb Jose Luis Vazquez:
> Are there the building blocks we need?

If you really need to have your "master" process being Jetty than you
need to implement something like mod_proxy in Jetty as a servlet which
delegates to the other processes.

Otherwise, I would put an Apache with mod_proxy in front of the Jetty
processes. Each Jetty process runs on its own port. The mod_proxy in the
Apache can be configured to individual context paths as well as
sub-domains or complete different domains. It then proxies the request
to a Jetty instance.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht