Re: [jetty-dev] CQs for jetty8

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 11:57 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht
<gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 12.03.2011 01:55, schrieb Hugues Malphettes:
>> Jesse,
>> I would commit those in jetty's svn or somewhere on jetty's downloads.
>> I am not sure that these jars will work in OSGi: when we put these in
>> Orbit, all the projects that are using
>> Import-Package: javax.servlet;version="2.5"
>> will start picking up servlet 3.0
>
> I don't think that should prevent you guys from submitting it into
> Orbit. BWT, the sooner the better (likely right after Indigo M6). This
> allows downstream consumers to adopt their package imports.

Thanks Gunnar!
I remember there was some fear when we contributed the jasper bundles
for version 2.1 of the jsp spec.

Violeta who is a committer on Virgo Gemini Web started to review the
list of bundles we need for both jetty-8 and Virgo/Gemini Web. We
started to file the new CQs and will clean up the existing ones.

Cheers,
Hugues