Re: [jetty-dev] CQs for jetty8

I am inclined to think it ought to go into orbit

if it breaks someone they should adjust themselves to be just 2.5
since 3.0 has been out for a while now..

but that is my friday night not sure I give a damn opinion, I'll mull
it over a bit and reconsider :)

at the least, could you make the proper osgi goop and get them into
the orbit-dependencies directory in the download under jetty dir?

thanks!
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell