Re: [jetty-dev] Refactored WebSocket API

Are you planning on having an OnExtention callback that can use the
api user the block of data associated with that extension and whatever
metadata is known about it?

That might conflict or duplicate with the onFrame but perhaps as a
option, following frames vs following extensions..  At least from my
limited understanding the extension as an abstraction seems more
interesting then the frames that might be involved with it getting
that extension from point a to b.

cheers,
jesse

--