Re: [jetty-dev] Which HttpService

Hi Hugues,

So, in order to use the Jetty HttpService you have to deploy and start up the whole of jetty in OSGi including the WAB container and then deploy the jetty-httpservice which will provide a HttpService implementation on top WAB container. If I'm right, does that mean there is no way to provide just the HttpService without the rest of the Jetty OSGi support.

Chris.