Re: [jetty-dev] jetty 7.4.0 ?

imo, we ought to just stick with the 7.3.1 as is and document that api
change on a new wiki page tracking such things from release to
release..

it is not one of the primary user classes being changed so not a minor
revision worthy change...we don't package anything in 'internal'
packages so imo we should play these api changes looser and what is
right for us as opposed to anything else

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell