[jetty-dev] jetty 7.4.0 ?

Jesse (et al),

I wanted to do a 7.3.1 this week, but the changes I put in for
websocket draft 6 have changed a few APIs.  Specifically the
Connection interface, to which I have added one method and I've
created an AbstractConnection class to hold some commons stuff between
all the connection types.

So strictly speaking, the next release should be a 7.4. because of the
API changes.  How long would it take to setup the needed release
reviews for this?

I could probably back out the changes and put a little fiddle in for
the websocket stuff to keep the APIs the same and do a 7.3.1.     I'm
assuming that is what will be needed and am progressing on that basis.

cheers

Back to the top