Re: [jetty-dev] Servlet 3.0 SSL/TLS based Session Tracking

On 12 February 2011 02:46, Chad La Joie <lajoie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Have you guys played around with this concept much?  Do you have any
> initial feeling about whether browsers can really support such a setup?

Chad,

we've not played around with it, nor had much demand for it. My
concern would definitely be around things like browsers opening
multiple connections, and thus having multiple session ID's.  But
maybe a mostly there session is good enough for some apps.

We'd certainly be supportive of anybody who wanted to play around with
this as a concept.

cheers

Back to the top