Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Indigo M5 build

Here is our best shot:
http://download.eclipse.com/jetty/updates/jetty-rt-3.7-I-builds/7.2.2.201101261455
jetty-7.2.2 build + latest eclipse I-build of the 25th of January + latest stable orbit.
Will build the real thing as soon as the M5 of eclipse-platform is ready.
Cheers,
Hugues.

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Am 26.01.2011 05:51, schrieb Hugues Malphettes:
> What is your timing in the release train yourself?

Officially it can only be +3 but one of our dependencies is +3 so
practically we are very late in the game.

> I am running a build now with the latest released jetty 7.2.2 and
> pointing at eclipse-platform M5.
> In the maven world, 7.3.0 is staged. If it is released in time and if it
> is OK with your timing we could make a new build then.

I'm happy to consume whatever latest+greates is available. Just wanted
to make sure that the repo is not too far behind the official releases.

Thanks Hugues!

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht