Re: [jetty-dev] 7.2.2 and some other questions

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 15:47, Chad La Joie <lajoie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just so I'm clear, you mean you wouldn't do an aggregate source bundle but
> would still have the source artifacts (so that things like Eclipse can still
> display the source when you open types/implementations)?

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-distribution/7.2.1.v20101111/jetty-distribution-7.2.1.v20101111-src.zip

That is the specific artifact I am talking about doing away with....I
added it back into the build a release to three ago and I question
that now.  The per artifact source artifacts and javadoc artifacts are
required and not about to be done away with.

the specific javadoc bit I am talking about getting rid of is the one
under the javadoc directory of the distribution pulled from that same
location above....its a pain to generate for that distribution and I
question its value anymore since the proxy approach pointing to
eclipse.org seemed to be working fine for folks.

cheers!
jesse