[jetty-dev] Custom Error Pages

Hello jetty-dev list,

My question is regarding how to customize the error pages.

Currently, I am running Jetty embedded in a single applications, which has several servlets to deal with different requests. So far, everything is working great as it is simple and neat. However, I would like to simplify the error pages. At the moment, the shape of an error page looks like as follows:

Fatal: Response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error. Concurrent Modification Exception. Check Repository Logs.
Server: Jetty(7.0.2.v20100331)

<head>
<title>Error 500 Internal Server Error. Concurrent Modification Exception. Check Repository Logs.</title>
</head>

I would like to know if I can modify the content in the core of the page, basically minimized.

I appreciate any hints or points to the right direction.

Regards,
Emilio

Back to the top