Re: [jetty-dev] Fixing our TERRIBLE eclipse oriented build

Yes, I see the problem.
There is another problem: classpath of jetty distribution is different from classpath of maven jetty:run. JSP application developed with jetty:run maven plugin might break if it was deployed to jetty distribution because of different jsp compiler version.