Re: [jetty-dev] Removing an attribute before persisiting the session via HttpSessionActivationListener

off the cuff this seems like something you could log a ticket for in
bugs.eclipse.org/bugs under RT -> Jetty

I suspect the listeners are to notify _after_ things have been put to
disk and altering that contract would be problematic, that being said
I don't see why we couldn't put something else there to make this
work...

lodging a bug/feature is the correct next step and a patch from you
implementing the behavior you desire would be even better :)

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell