[jetty-dev] org.eclipse.jetty.jsp.JettyLog and com.sun.org.apache.commons.logging package

Hi,

I'm trying to create jetty-aggregate-server-all OSGi bundle. I found that I have to import com.sun.org.apache.commons.logging package that is a part of org.mortbay.jetty/jsp-2.1-glassfish artifact.

After some code analysis I found that org.eclipse.jetty.jsp.JettyLog class in used only to enable JSP logging. Are any reasons why standard Jetty org.eclipse.jetty.util.log is not used in this case?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Dmytro Pishchukhin

Back to the top