Re: [jetty-dev] lobby of setuid support

I think it got lost in the move to eclipse and when it was resurrected
it came from the one before my refactor of the build.

1) should be no changes to the source, however if per OS changes are
required then we can pull the source bundle and then apply a patch if
needed...and those changes are clearly localized to that artifact

2) i suspect it would be fine though we might need to be better about
doing this for different operating systems..

as it stands if I release from macosx we are publishing that to maven
central as jetty setuid support...if you look through many of the past
setuid releases there is a mixture of linux binaries and macosx
binaries under the same artifact...that was what my refactor of the
build was to avoid at the time

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell