[jetty-dev] Launching Jetty 7 from Eclipse?

Hi,

I've been trying to set up eclipse to be able to launch and manage a Jetty 7 server. Unfortunately, the server adaptor plugin I have (org.mortbay.jetty.serveradaptor 1.0.4) appears to be hard-coded to launch a class in start.jar whose name has been changed with the change to Jetty 7. Is there an equivalent plug-in that can work for Jetty 7, and if so from where do I get it (it doesn't seem to appear on the list of available plugins that Eclipse fetches when I tell it to search for new ones)?

Back to the top