[jetty-dev] eclipse jetty7x, and mortbay setuid

Hi All,
I'm interested in utilizing the setuid feature documented on the
eclipse.org wiki, however I noticed that it references the class:
org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer [1]

Since SetUIDServer doesn't use the org.eclipse package struture, is
this SetUIDServer part of the eclipse.org Jetty project?  Can I built
the mortbay module [2] for setuid and use it with the Eclipse Jetty
server [3]?

The documentation implies that org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer will
work with jetty-7.0.1.v20091125, but it's not clear.

thanks,
Jason

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Port80#Using_Jetty.27s_setuid_feature
[2] https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty/branches/jetty-7/jetty-setuid