Re: [jetty-dev] How to access jndi out of webapp?

Hi Andy,

I understand you are using the jetty-osgi integration, you use jetty
to declare the jndi object and in an OSGi bundle that is not related
to a web-application you are looking for the same object in jndi.

We have not tested this particular situation yet.
Let's chat and come up with a test-case so we can reproduce the issue
and fix it.

Best,
Hugues