From: Lynn Gayowski <lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:39
Subject: [eclipse.org-committers] EclipseCon 2010 Call for Participation
To: eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx

Eclipse Committers,

The EclipseCon 2010 Call for Participation is open and you are
encouraged to submit a proposal.  The deadline for submissions is
December 18, 2009.

EclipseCon will feature talks on a wide variety of topics, including
e4, mobile & embedded, modeling, runtime, tools and more! Share your
expertise with the community by making a proposal today.  We also
invite you to help select the conference program by reviewing
submissions.

EclipseCon 2010 takes place March 22-25 in Santa Clara, CA, and
registration is now open.

Regards,
Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager