Re: [jetty-dev] RE: EclipseRT Tutorial / Symposium

have not touched it in ages in lew of other work to be honest :/

I was thinking of picking it back up with hugues jetty osgi stuff
backing it but I won't have any time for at least a month to really
think about it I don't think

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell