Re: [jetty-dev] Project proposal: jetty-on-OSGi - support for RFC-66

Jeff McAffer wrote:
> That last para threw me a bit.  Would be good to get some clarification
> on what parts are to be at Eclipse.  All the rest of the stuff should
> not be part of the proposal or IP process.

Jeff,

my understanding is that the jetty bootstrap bundle will be the
main contribution to the eclipse project.

This bootstrap will be enhanced at codehaus with the addition
of a fragment that will provide JSP support.

There is also the issue of the test/demo bundles that go with
this.    We need at least one of these at eclipse, so I'm
hoping (and expecting) that we should be able to have an IP clean
example.

But any examples that use non CQ'd facilities (eg JSP) will
obviously have to be hosted at codehaus.

cheers

Back to the top