Re: [jetty-dev] ThreadLocalBuffersTest segv

Chad,

My jvm is Sun 1.5.0_19.
Jan

Chad La Joie wrote:
Which JVM are using? I've seen a very similar problem (allocating thread local storage) when using GCC Java. I assume that's not the case since the JVM is calling itself HotSpot, but I just wanted to confirm.

Jan Bartel wrote:
Is anyone else experiencing a JVM problem in the ThreadLocalBuffersTest?

This is the segv error I'm getting sometimes on a "mvn clean install"
of jetty-7 branch on Ubuntu (Jaunty Jackalope):

Running org.eclipse.jetty.io.ThreadLocalBuffersTest
Buffers Retrieved: 3259734
Memory Used: -1216
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xb11966bd, pid=12843, tid=2231225232
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (1.5.0_19-b02 mixed mode)
# Problematic frame:
# J  org.eclipse.jetty.io.ThreadLocalBuffersTest$BufferPeeper.run()V

Unfortunately its not reliably repeatable, only happens sometimes.

Jan

--
Jan Bartel, Webtide LLC | janb@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.webtide.com

Back to the top