[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jetty-dev] SVN heads up /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x
- From: Jesse McConnell <jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 16:01:15 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=WCKd/3cQm+JdRf6kC9Mm51j6/Gwbs6It1AsgO38nU4o=; b=RgtR/aZjhATY6Y9ni8VojIlQIFlhCrt096fqXgUtPP5NSfFfMjajAZhNTIzuFLAwDm bCX8kVfdTZadRZYdzZZM4S9LBqlCEGfyawEsR+sa0R3EN3axdi+NiUZ+abB6OucafwC4 JPrh5CvZhZsoWTZYWJnK57w6egpq+8ftN23eM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=KahuoDxwM1b27bR9qr+qESiQJYsx5/wSRJK/oE1rR1TK6PJjTVzWT4VOeQjME9P0my fBTqL8cKq6I8W2W6pdnORXiTKlqDCFeaFY96ID22cinA1iL3RK6EW5dsaZGYKnx3mbTz GGgnTijNKKEPALTSmN7LW16en2cI+bMEtU8yE=
err, that was meant to mean that I took care of #8, not all of them :P
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 16:00, Jesse McConnell<jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 18:24, Joakim Erdfelt<joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This is a heads up that we are going to move /trunk/ along for the next
>> phase of development ... Version 7.0.1.
>> This will occur at around 20:00 GMT (1:00pm in Los Angeles, USA) on Tuesday
>> Sept 8th.
>> We will ...
>> 1) copy the current /trunk/ to a /branches/jetty-7.0.0.x in preparation for
>> its eventual release.
>> 2) increment the versions in /trunk/ to 7.0.1-SNAPSHOT
>> 3) remove finished development /branches/SEJetty/ (code already merged into
>> 7.0.0.x trunk)
>> 4) remove finished development /branches/jetty-start-enhancements/ (code
>> already merged into 7.0.0.x trunk)
>> 5) merge changes in /branches/jetty-7.0.1/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
>> 6) remove /branches/jetty-7.0.1/
>> 7) copy /sandbox/jetty-centralized-logging/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
>> 8) copy /sandbox/jetty-webapp-verifier/ to new (7.0.1) /trunk/
> I took care of this today
>> Feel free to air any comments you want to make about this plan before the
>> time listed above.
>> - Joakim
>> jetty-dev mailing list