Re: [jetty-dev] jetty toolchain examples setup

ok, joakim and I are talking through this...something in the way these
examples and the verifier itself are linked together is not computing
for me..

so I dropped the staged repo and he and I are talking through it :)

cheers!

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx