Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:44:15 +1000
From: Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jetty-dev] Jasper source location?
To: "Jetty @ Eclipse developer discussion list"
	<jetty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

In the jetty  pom.xml file for what ever release you are using, you
will see a property set like:

    <jsp21-version>9.1.1.B60.25.p0</jsp21-version>

That is the version number of the jasper we are using.

We build this ourselves in a project at
  https://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jsp/trunk

So you can checkout and build that project and it will fetch the
source for you etc.

This is where it gets the source from:

  <properties>

<glassfish-tag-version>SJSAS-9_1_1-B60F-07_Jan_2009</glassfish-tag-versi
on>
  </properties>
  <repositories>
    <repository>