Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty Graduation/Release Review

Congratulations all and well done. Welcome the world of release/graduated Eclipse projects.

Hmm, I guess that excuses me from my mentoring responsibilities... ;-) Just kidding. As always, ask what you need to know.

Jeff

Jan Bartel wrote:
Coooool!!!

Thanks Anne, and big thanks to Jesse for shepherding jetty through the
process.

Jan

Anne Jacko wrote:
Hello all,

Since there has not been a request from a member of the Eclipse community to hold this review on a conference call, there will be no Review Call tomorrow (June 24, 2009).

The EMO has declared this review to be successful based on the review docuware and on community feedback. Congratulations to the Jetty team on their successful review.

Please contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx with any questions. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx