[jetty-dev] Jetty@eclispe build 7.0.0.M3 Jetty@eclipse release 7.0.0.1beta2

The 7.0.0.M3 build of Jetty is now available via http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/

We believe that this milestone represents the last of the major refactorings
due to the move to eclipse and the deferring of 3.0 support to jetty-8.
We expect M3 to be followed soon with some RC releases and then hopefully
a 7.0.0.0 soon after that.

jetty-7.0.0.M3 20 June 2009
 + fixed race with expired async listeners
 + refactored configuration mechanism
 + added WebAppContext.setConfigurationDiscovered for servlet 3.0 features
 + 274251 Allow dispatch to welcome files that are servlets (configurable)
 + 277403 Cleanup system property usage.
 + 277798 Denial of Service Filter
 + Portable continuations for jetty6 and servlet3
 + Refactored continuations to only support response wrapping
 + Added ContinuationThrowable
 + 276545 Quoted cookie paths
 + 279725 Support 100 and 102 expectations
 + Refactored AbstractBuffers to HttpBuffers for performance
 + Numerous cleanups from static code analysis
 + 280707 client.HttpConnection does not catch and handle non-IOExceptions

The corresponding Jetty accessories at codehaus have been released as
maven artefacts with the version number 7.0.0.1beta2  :

 * Jetty :: Jetty Maven Plugin
 * Jetty :: JNDI Test Webapp
 * Jetty :: Annotations Test Webapp
 * Jetty :: Integration Tests
 * Jetty :: Runner
 * Jetty :: JBoss
 * Example :: Jetty Spring Example
 * Example :: Async Rest Webapp

Jetty builds no longer include a cometd release.  I matching cometd
release (1.0.beta9) is available from http://cometd.org

regards

Back to the top