Re: [jetty-dev] Continuation considerations - the exception?

Greg Wilkins wrote:
>      Continuation continuation = ContinuationSupport.getContinuation(request,null);
>      continuation.suspend();
>      myAsyncService.register(continuation);
>      continuation.return(); // throws a ContinuationException

Well that name was never going to work!
I've just checked in a trial implementation that supports:

   Continuation continuation = ContinuationSupport.getContinuation(request);
   continuation.suspend();
   myAsyncService.register(continuation);
   continuation.undispatch(); // throws a ContinuationThrowable

I've also done a lot (well a lot for me) of work on the Javadoc.
I'd really really appreciate review of this.  It can be seen at

  http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/rt/org.eclipse.jetty/jetty/trunk/jetty-continuation

cheers

Back to the top