[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jetty-dev] Transactions necessary for db pooling with JNDI??
- From: Will Brown <dr.hfuhruhurr@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 23:50:56 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Dl5HehR0BLIrxcVQ4Yp0tlRpQJJ8ATm05zNZN2iQBqo=; b=ZTs0NzSqewUyHz23MpPPNRagPY41wSh1X2wD09Xubx4PIveUkUKpiwvvAb/TPT7a15 iahnWee3Boxg6ifEBnyJm5SNHVO6Nn6oxSS8NFvXq6mQB0mJQL0+BkRIlZVr+1i6kmVa JhUhew2n84yRPjG7tY6FxpJsu/E4mWw3HedKc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=TTpE1r89k95EQ9/cpcavvAoSHR/HKBQgT3LJEEqW1fipy6MivpVkbbiuETmHzSBi+h vaw+5T7iOfb+vVPTpaEYovg6jiH6h+CEbQRMviOQGGkpkyHDGWQVOy3qCTqqVsi0dOsF WZ4lcRZqYpnSiln08rUzpstzI7jjSUhjvno5w=
I still haven't been able to figure out how to get my dbpool for mysql
(see thread below). JNDI doesn't set up a pooling object for me. JNDI
does work, however, since I have been able to set up an EnvEntry in my
jetty-env.xml and it appears perfectly in my comp:java/env context. My
jetty-env.xml is copied in the earlier thread.
Now I have a theory: Perhaps I need to configure transactions to get a
dbpool? Maybe JNDI refuses to set it up without transactions? I don't
use database transactions so I would have thought I don't need to
configure it. But the server always reminds me that I don't have
transactions configured when I start it.