Re: [jetty-dev] Project meta data is out of date for rt.jetty

There's no "SNAPSHOT available" (only tentative, planned, released), but
I've created a new release item, tagged it "planned", and used the link
to the blog entry as the url for "plan"

Hm, should I move some of the text to the wiki, and link to that that
instead?