Re: [jetty-dev] Re: [jetty-commit] r302 - in jetty/trunk: . jetty-aggregate jetty-aggregate/jetty-all jetty-aggregate/jetty-all-server jetty-aggregate/jetty-client jetty-aggregate/jetty-plus jetty-aggregate/jetty-server jetty-aggregate/jetty-servlet

I need some more info on this, I was trying to replicate and can't..

clean repo and clean jetty then build...

the jetty-aggregate/jetty-all looked good.

is there particular artifacts it is happening to?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx