Re: [jetty-dev] http service configuration

Great that you bring this up.
This is where I've been thinking we have the best opportunity for a clean break from the old OSGi Http Service and the inspiration for whatever comes next.
We're relying on you lot to get the dynamic configuration bits exactly right ;)

p.s. on the dev list now.

Inactive hide details for Greg Wilkins ---04/14/2009 07:46:09 PM---Note also that the servlet-3.0 specification has a lotGreg Wilkins ---04/14/2009 07:46:09 PM---Note also that the servlet-3.0 specification has a lot

Greg Wilkins <gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Jetty @ Eclipse developer discussion list" <jetty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

simon.kaegi@xxxxxxxxx

04/14/2009 07:46 PM

Re: [jetty-dev] http service configuration

Note also that the servlet-3.0 specification has a lot
of stuff about programmatic configuration of servlets and filters.

So anything programmatic should follow that closely where possible.

You can see the current 3.0 API (in flux) at

https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3/web/javax.servlet

(you need a java.net account to see it)

cheers