[jetty-announce] How SSORealm is handled in Jetty 7

Hi Geeks,

I am working on porting my application from jetty 6 to 7. When I went through the docs of Jetty 7 I understood that the login and authentication mechanism has completely changed in Jetty 7 i.e UserRealm changed to loginservice and SSORealm has been completely removed.
Like we have substitute for Userrelam , do we have any built in substitute or implementation of SSORealm ?
Whats an alternative to SSORealm's in Jetty 7. How this is handles ?

Regards,
gopi

Back to the top