Re: [jdt-ui-dev] augment Java outline view

Hey!

> No idea what you mean by "augment", but the answer is probably "no" ;-)

:-)

I thought about adding additional items to the outline view. I am combining JDT at the moment with an additional language server that analyses the Java code and does additional stuff.

I successfully added hover and content-assist support via the JDT extensions points, but I would love to also add support for “go to symbol in file”, which matches pretty closely the inplace outline feature - and would be “augmented” by additional items that the language server delivers as additional symbols.

Anyway, looks like I should instead contribute an additional action to the java editor instead with its own quick navigation popup - which is fine, too…

Cheers,
-Martin