Re: [jdt-ui-dev] pointers to get started on a formula renderer for the Java editor

Hi Stephan, thanks for the tips. I do not want to create a latex expression editor, many nice ones already exist and that's too much work :) I just want to implement something like how many popular wikis render any expression inside $\alpha_beta$ or some tag <tex></tex> etc, it would just render it "inline" and not require selecting any text or looking at another view. I'm new to eclipse plugin development, how does one use org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.infoviews.JavadocView ? does it make the html view appear in another window? If so, that's not what the intended design would be

Cheers,
Stephen