Re: [jdt-ui-dev] JDT in the "news" - Is Eclipse JDT dying

Thanks for the pointer.

It would be easy to tell the author that s/he was using
incomplete information (assuming "JDT" is a working
project vs. just an umbrella - completely missing out
on JDT/Core - not considering bugs fixed - not knowing
what our channels of communication are etc...).

Unfortunately, I don't see how we could add a comment
or contact that person...

Anyone have a contact?
Stephan

PS: Yes, the web pages are a bit embarrassing ...