[jdt-ui-dev] SoC Project: JDT UI Code Completion and Refactoring Improvements weekly report #7

Hi,

during last week I had a telco with my mentors and discussed some technical stuff to speed up my progress. I have checked what they pointed out. I have completed some minor changes they requested and I am currently in the process of fixing an existing bug and writing some new tests for substring code completion. I have been able to track down where this bug comes from so hopefully I will be able to fix it soon.

Apart from this, I have looked at the postfix code completion patch and started refactoring it to use only API classes.

I plan to provide a fully functional substring code completion patch by the end of this week and also progress in the postfix code completion task as well.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán

Back to the top