[jdt-ui-dev] SoC Project: JDT UI Code Completion and Refactoring Improvements weekly report #5

Hi,

during last week I reviewed and slightly reworked Timo's patch. With this modification, now it matches according the original plan we had in this GSoC project. However, sometimes suggestions appear correctly in the list and yet, they are not inserted when chose. Now I'm trying to debug this with the help of my mentors. In the meantime, I'll review existing contributions for postfix code completion and what is left to be done still.

Regards,
Gábor Kövesdán

Back to the top