[jdt-ui-dev] Newbie looking to contribute

Hi jdt-ui,

I am looking into contributing to the project but have not worked on any Eclipse project before and so I am somewhat confused on where to start. I have cloned the code from the git repos and I can make changes of course, but I do not now where to go from there in order to actually test my changes manually by building and running an Eclipse instance with my changes.

Could anyone please point me in the right direction? I am more than happy to read into whatever I need to, I think I just need some pointers.

Thanks in advance,
Robin

Back to the top