Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Test Plan for Mars M6 Test Pass

Quick updates:

> New compile warning: Unlikely argument type for Map.get() et al.

withdrawn

> Sanity check the new support for external null annotations
> * verify the new proposals that add null annotations to external library classes

quick fixes for adding external annotations have been withdrawn in favor of "Annotate"

> * verify the new 'Annotate' command in the class file editor

hints for testing (writing a N&N entry is on my agenda for tomorrow):
- external annotation path must be configured for the library
- project must have annotations-based null analysis enabled
- effect can best be tested via compiler errors/warnings
  or using the prototype for binding-based hovers :)
anything else: please ask.

best,
Stephan