[jdt-ui-dev] New branch marsTemp

I've created a new branch marsTemp for eclipse.jdt.ui  that is open for contributions to Mars (4.5) M1.

As soon as Luna (4.4) is declared, I'll merge (or fast-forward) marsTemp into master and then remove the temp branch. master is still closed until then!

Since the commit history of marsTemp will not be rewritten, the normal http://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.ui.git/commit/?id= links in bugs will still work after marsTemp has been merged.

Dani, I didn't yet add the target milestone 4.5 M1 to Bugzilla, since I wasn't sure whether the new scheme for the Sortkey (4411, 4412, ...) was an accident or I just don't see its advantage over the regular 4510, 4520, ...

Markus

Back to the top