Re: [jdt-ui-dev] Icon association for Java "resource" files (files not on classpath)?

On 12/18/2013 11:44 AM, Markus Keller wrote:
To decorate an icon, use the extension point org.eclipse.ui.decorators.
Thanks, I didn't know about this extension point. Nevertheless, this solution looks more like a hack than a clean solution. On the other side, what I want to do is already a hack, so it doesn't matter. And finding out where the original icon is created and how to replace it is probably an even uglier solution.

Back to the top