[jdt-ui-dev] Icon association for Java "resource" files (files not on classpath)?

I hope this list is the right place for kind of questions like the following:

In the Package Explorer View (and probably some other views) all Java files that are on the classpath have a different icon than Java files which aren't (but are located inside of the project).

I found out that the icon for the former is named jcu_obj.gif whereas the latter is named jcu_resource_obj.gif (both are located in org.eclipse.jdt.ui/icons/full/obj16).

Nevertheless the resource icon is not bound in the plugins.xml of the corresponding project and I couldn't find out where the binding takes action.

Does anyone know how the binding works or could imagine where it could be done?

Simon

Back to the top