From: Terry Parker <tparker@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 2013-05-21 17:33
Subject: [jdt-ui-dev] JDT compatibility with 3.8?

When looking at the jdt.ui repo master branch I see two required bundles whose versions are not compatible with Eclipse 3.8:

org.eclipse.jface;bundle-version="[3.9.0,4.0.0)"
org.eclipse.equinox.bidi;bundle-version="[0.10.0,2.0.0)"

Was there an explicit decision to break backwards compatibility with 3.8 in the Kepler release of the JDT?

jdt-ui-dev mailing list
jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx