From: Sebastian Gnitkowitz <sebastian.gnitkowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 2013-04-19 10:06
Subject: [jdt-ui-dev] JDT javadoc HTML analyze?

Hello there,

my name is Sebastian.

For my B Sc thesis I have to write an eclipse plugin. One key point of my B Sc is the analyze of javadoc HTML files, to generate a type environment.

In the jdt you create a mouse over window with some information from the javadoc HTML, if the path to the javadoc is known. If it is possible, I would like to use the same mechanism, to get some semantic information from the HTML documents.

Can someone give me a hint, where I have to start with the search?

Best regards,

Sebastian