[jdt-ui-dev] Colorized Braces in the Java Editor

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask what you guys think of the following feature request:
http://andreas.haufler.info/2012/02/better-syntax-coloring-for-ides.html

test(bar(foo(3+4))- The number of colors, along with their hue is just an example, it shouldn't probably that colorful...

I wonder if this could be built into JDT. I tried to make my way through the code, but ran out of time when searching for the right spot...

Would I just open a bug in the bugtracker, or should feature requests be discussed here?

best regards
Andy

Back to the top