Re: [jdt-ui-dev] JDT UI Code Style Conventions

There is no such formatter file. The org.eclipse.jdt.ui project has
project-specific settings which are stored in
.settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs. These settings are automatically
used when you format a .java file in this project.

If you want to export the profile, you can
- open the 'Project > Properties' dialog
- go to 'Java Code Style > Formatter'
- click Edit
- give the profile a name, e.g. "JDT UI Code Style Conventions"
- click Export...

Note that the project contains many files that don't fully adhere to this
profile, so when you write a patch, it's better if you only format new or
changed lines, rather than the whole file.

HTH,
Markus