[jdt-ui-dev] MessageDialog constructor not working for Linux???

Hi,

We are creating plugins for eclipse, there we tried to create our own message dialog box with our image need to be shown in the title box of that message box. This can be done by using the constructor MessageDialog, to know more about that kindly follow the link mentioned below

http://developer.capeclear.com/7.5.0/help/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/jface/dialogs/MessageDialog.html

In windows it is working fine, but in linux it is not. I have downloaded "eclipse-SDK-3.4-linux-gtk.tar" to try this out. Is this is not possible for Linux? Is that windowing system GTK is not supported for this option?

If this is the wrong place to ask this query, do anyone please guide me  the right place?

Thanks and Regards,
Ganeshraj.S

Back to the top