[jdt-ui-dev] Milestone Assignement F1/F2

There is some confusion about the milestone assignment in the bugs.
I've assigned the bugs to F1 with the best intentions... i.e., after M6
comes
F1. Compared with other teams it now looks like my intention
was an off-by-one error <g>.

<<< deleted the section that explains why all the others are wrong <g>  >>>

We should be consistent across the project so we should migrate.
However, I don't want to generate a bugzilla mail burst now by changing all
the milestones
from F1 to F2. So what we will do instead: when a bug is fixed, we
also change the milestone from F1 to F2. Once the fix pass is over we will
fix the remaining inconsistencies.

To summarize:
F1 = plan to fix during Fix Pass #1.
F2 = fixed for Freeze #2